My good friend, California personal injury lawyer Jonathan Stein, has posted a response to the Vatican’s recent issuance of the “10 Commandments for Driving.” Here’s Jonathan’s blog post:
The Vatican has now issued 10 commandments for driving. Some of them are interesting, some not so interesting. I figure if they can take a shot at it, why can’t I? I have probably seen more car crashes than everyone at the Vatican combined. So, here goes:
The California Personal Injury and Insurance Blog 10 Commandments of Driving:
- Thou shall not speed;
- Thou shall stop to assist broken down motorists or motorists involved in a car accident;
- Thou shall keep thine vehicle in YOUR lane;
- Thou shall obey all traffic signals and signs;
- Thou shall not give anyone “the bird” or show other signs of aggression at other drivers;
- Thou shall yield the right of way;
- Thou shall keep thine eyes on the road;
- Thou shall not read, put on make up or shave while driving;
- Thou shall use turn signals;
- THOU SHALL NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!
10 simple rules that will keep you, and everyone around you, safer in the car.