Chirobase is an interesting Web site, devoted to educating the public about chiropractic care, albeit in a somewhat unconventional manner. hereis iHere marion from the site:
Accurate information about chiropractic is not easy to get. Most publishers, editors, and broadcasters are unwilling to examine this topic in depth and to publish critical information. As a result, most reports reaching the public express what chiropractors would like people to believe. This Web site will enable you to deepen your understanding. If you decide to seek chiropractic care, it may also help you find a suitable practitioner.
Chirobase is a joint project of Quackwatch, the National Council Against Health Fraud, and Victims of Chiropractic. Its aims are:
- To provide comprehensive information about chiropractic history, theories, and current practices.
- To encourage and support the use of science-based practices by chiropractors.
- To identify and oppose the use of unscientific practices by chiropractors.
- To warn the public about inappropriate chiropractic care.
- To help people seeking appropriate chiropractic care to locate it.
- To pinpoint the risks involved in pursuing a chiropractic career.