As the price of Microsoft Office continues to rise, more people are turning to alternative programs to handle their word process, spreadsheets, and other software applications. One of the more interesting alternatives is Zoho.
According to their Web site, Zoho contains:
- Online word processor with collaboration features.
- Online spreadsheet application to create and share spreadsheets on the web.
- Online presentation tool to create, edit, publish, and show presentations.
- Online organizer to maintain your todo’s, reminders, notes, attachments etc.
- Project management software to create, manage & collaborate online.
- Elegant & Affordable On-Demand CRM Solution
- Create Online Database Applications in minutes. Build Forms, Collect Data and Manage.
- Wiki with WYSIWYG editor, group concept, versions, sub-pages, draggable sitemap etc.
- A web-based collaboration groupware that includes Email Client, Documents, Calendar and more.
- And even more tools.
If you’re tired of paying Microsoft prices, check out Zoho.