The Atlas of Human Anatomy in Cross Section is helpful to our firm as we work on personal injury and Social Security disability cases. This site has excellent illustrations of various parts of the body, leading to a better understanding of our clients injuries and conditions. Here is information from the site:
What is Anatomy Atlases and what is its purpose?
Anatomy Atlases is an anatomy digital health sciences library that has been uniquely committed since 2006 and through its predecessors since 1995:
- To educate patients, healthcare providers, and students in a free and anonymous manner;
- For the purpose of improving patients’ care, outcome, and lives;
- Using current, authoritative, trustworthy health information;
- While serving as a platform for research into the challenges facing world-wide information distribution.
- Curate a comprehensive digital library of anatomy information for patients and providers.
- Maximize the impact of this digital library by enhancing awareness among potential users at local, national, and international levels.
- Ensure an optimal educational experience through simplicity and clarity in design.
- Lead the way to a better understanding of digital libraries through a process of on-going evaluation.