Today is the first day of the Spring 2010 meeting of the Personal Injury Marketing and Management Association, one of my favorite legal organizations. This is the first PILMMA conference I’ve had to miss since its beginning in 2005. If you’re not a member, you should contact PILMMA and sign up for the Fall meeting. PILMMA meets twice a year, with a third conference thrown in for the Platinum level members. It’s terrific, and you should join.
These are seven things PILMMA will show you how to do:
- Explode your caseload.
- Increase the response and your return to all of your marketing.
- Turn ALL of your employees into SUPERSTAR employees.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for your law firm’s growth.
- Show you WHAT NOT to do when attempting to build a successful law firm.
- Create systems that constantly generate new cases and referrals.
- INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE!